6:30 Wednesday Evenings
The 2016 AWANA program starts Wednesday, August 17, at 6:30.
What is AWANA?
- You must behave properly at all times and obey your leader.
- You must participate in all activities of the club night unless you are excused by your Club Director.
- Tennis shoes and pants should be worn for safety during game time.
- Only balls provided by Awana may be used in the gym.
- Candy received at Awana is not to be eaten until after you depart Awana.
- Do not leave the building without the permission of your leader.
Nursery is provided (free)
Together we purpose to honor God by developing mature
of Jesus Christ who worship Him, study the Bible,
and support one another, and tell the world about Him.